10 Steps to Help your Firm in 2022
With the new year right around the corner, don’t let your competition get ahead of the curve.
The last week of the year is a great time to make marketing moves. While everyone else is looking back, you can look ahead to the future and build your firm.
Here are ten tips that will help your firm get ready for 2022:
- Update your bio – We know this can seem like a pain, but keeping your bio up to date will help in numerous ways. New case information will help turn your leads into clients. Updating your bio will also help with your website SEO.
- Coordinate strong social media posts with a New Years’ email campaign.
- Host a webinar – Not only will this allow you to showcase your expertise, but it will attract positive attention to your firm.
- LinkedIn – Create a strong headline for the new year (consider how your firm is superior to other firms in the same field, and use strategic keywords to help your ‘About’ section.) Make a plan of action to build your network and make new connections. Lastly, don’t forget to try out hashtags to help boost your visibility.
- Content is key – Update your blog with pertinent information for the new year.
- Google yourself and your firm – Setting up Google Alerts with your name and the name of your firm is a great way to stay ahead of the press releases and articles highlighting your casework.
- Check the data – Look back at the analytics for your social media posts, blogs, and email campaigns.
- Community Outreach – Volunteer opportunities will help your firm connect with the community; this is a great way to start the new year with hope and positivity.
- Contact List – Clean up and add new contacts to your email list.
- Evaluate your goals – Looking back on the past year, determine what worked well in 2021 (and what did not.) This will help you to deliver the best marketing efforts for 2022.
Is your law firm struggling with marketing efforts? We have a team of dedicated experts ready to help you succeed. Give Swell Services a try today.